By Paul R. Amato
Read or Download Alone Together PDF
Best sociology books
First released in 2004. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Drawing on fieldwork that spans approximately 20 years, Making Do in Damascus deals a unprecedented portrayal of normal relatives lifestyles in Damascus, Syria. It explores how girls draw on cultural beliefs round gender, faith, and kinfolk to barter a feeling of collective and private id. Emphasizing the facility of girls to regulate kin relationships creatively inside ordinarily conservative Sunni Muslim families, Gallagher highlights how own and fabric assets form women's offerings and constraints touching on schooling, number of marriage companion, employment, childrearing, relationships with family, and the makes use of and dangers of recent info applied sciences.
ÍndiceNOTA DE APRESENTAÇÃOSUPLÍCIOCapítulo 1. O Corpo dos CondenadosCapítulo 2. O Espetáculo dos SuplíciosII. PUNIÇÃOCapítulo three. A Punição GeneralizadaCapítulo four. A Brandura das PenasIII. DISCIPLINACapítulo five. Os Corpos DóceisA Arte das DistribuiçõesO Controlo da AtividadeA Organização das GénesesA Composição das ForçasCapítulo 6.
First released in 1990. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Families & Change: Coping With Stressful Events and Transitions
- Men in a Developing Society: Geographic and Social Mobility in Monterrey, Mexico (Llilas Latin American Monograph)
- Variations of the Welfare State: Great Britain, Sweden, France and Germany Between Capitalism and Socialism: 5 (German Social Policy)
- Approaches to Class Analysis
- Family Resource Management
Additional resources for Alone Together
Alone Together by Paul R. Amato